These were only some of the designs of the candles that the candle shop in Holland would make. They were absolutely beautiful!
On our little walk down the city streets in Holland we spotted something I have never seen before...
A BLACK squirrel! I never even knew that such a thing existed. Apparently they are very common around the Great Lakes region and much more tame than regular squirrels. Well...to humans anyway. They are very strong and territorial and will kill other kinds of squirrels and animals if they come across their territory. There...that's your nature lesson for the day :)Here we are back at the car museum. This is the first electric car ever made. It was made from a horse buggy in 1903.
Here is a 1910 Ford. One of the first fuel operated cars.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Posted by Kim and Chet at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm glad you guys got back okay! It looks like you had a very eventful trip! I'm excited to see ya this weekend, I hope!
Post a Comment