Saturday, November 22, 2008

8 is Great...

8 Shows I like to watch:
1- Seinfield
2- Lost
3- Moonlight
4- Law and Order (all of them)
5- Smallville
6- News
7- Friends
8- American Idol

8 Restaurants I Like To Eat At:
1- Cheesecake Factory
2- Red Robin
3- The Roof
4- Applebee's
5- Chili's
6- Texas Roadhouse
7- Red Lobster
8- Anything Asian/Chinese/Sushi

8 Things That Happened Today:
1- Cleaned the house
2- Went to the mall
3- Watched BYU lose to the U
4- Picked up Ky's friend
5- made dinner
6- Went to Cade's bday party
7- had an Orange Julius
8- bought a new bra

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1- Black Friday!
2- Chet being home all week
3- Thanksgiving
4- Finally being able to listen to Christmas music
5- Putting up Christmas decor
6- Seeing Kayla's dance recital
7- Christmas
8- Meeting my baby!


8 Things On My Wish List:
1- Freezer
2- Nice camera w/lenses
3- new carpet and hardwood floors through my house
4- a new cell phone
5- a sewing machine
6- my basement being finished
7- my yard being landscaped
8- a Travel system for the baby (among other baby necessities)

8 People I am tagging:
1. Jeanne
2. Kylee
3. Sonda
4. Cami
5. Shalae
6. Candice
7. Lauren
8. Emily

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Did you put this on just for the wish list? I mean, it is close to Christmas after all.

Kim and Chet said...

I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw out a few "ideas"! :)