Wednesday we had our first big snowfall of the year. Hunter woke up and looked out the window and went crazy! He was jumping up and down all through the house yelling "Yay, snow!!!". Then he begged and begged to go out in his snow clothes and play. My house was freezing because my pilot light on the furnace went out and Chet was out of town. We just dressed warm and had a nice warm breakfast and that seemed to help. Cute Beau came and plowed my driveway for me then he came back when he heard my furnace was out and lit the pilot light for me. Thanks Beau!!! I'm so glad I have such a great family and that I'm taken care of whenever Chet is not around.
Talon and Makayla were off track so they all went out and played until they could no longer feel their fingers and toes. Then it was time for hot chocolate and soup! What a fun snow day for the kids!!!
I also had another Dr. appt this week. I am 23 weeks and growing!!! My Dr. informed me that I'm a bit bigger than average. I measured at 26 cm and you're supposed to measure the same as what week you are. I know we're only talking centimeters but COME ON!!! Nothing like making a pregnant woman feel even better about herself! I have started having a lot of aches and pains...already! It seems like with every baby everything starts happening sooner and sooner.
Chet also had his State Championship game today against Riverton. We knew it would be a tough game b/c they are a great team. We went in and didn't quite show up until the second half but the kids played great and fought to the very end. Unfortunately, it wasn't our year to walk away with a State Championship but what a great season the kids had. They played great today and should be proud of themselves for not giving up! It was a close game and Riverton played great. My kids felt so bad for Chet that they wrote him notes and cards and wanted to do something nice for him. So, after dinner we surprised him and took him to Cold Stone for ice cream. Ice cream always seems to make things better doesn't it?
Saturday, November 8, 2008
What a week!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Kim I am so sorry... that it snowed. I was thinking I felt sad with the change in weather and now I am counting my blessings- at least the kids love it! It is so pretty though, isn't it?
wow snow already. right now i dont really miss that but it does look like fun
Post a Comment