Thursday, November 6, 2008

November Birthday Wishes...

Wow...November is already here and I've kind of been a slacker in getting the birthday wishes out so, here they are!


First, Happy Birthday to Shane Fullmer...(whom I don't have a picture of!)

And to...
Cade Coates!

And most especially to my very best friend, who has been more like a sister to me, Jeanne Bug...

We have been friends for longer than I can almost remember and she has been with me through so many good and really bad times. I couldn't have made it through so many trials in my life without her. Thanks for always being there through the thick and thin! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!! I love your guts! :0)

Good times!!!
(6th grade)

VOGUE!!!
(Seniors)

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thanks Kimmie, I love your guts too, and your outsides! I am glad that Heavenly Father allowed us to meet and be in each other's lives. I am also glad that you balanced my worst hair with my best hair! That is one of my fave pics of us. I have so few.