When I was talking to Jeanne yesterday on the phone she suggested, or rather "requested" that I post some pics of my prego bello. She lives in Idaho so she won't get to see me pregnant unless we get together somehow within the next 5 months...which isn't likely.
So, Jeanne this is for you! Here I am at 17 weeks pregnant.
I have been taking pics throughout my pregnancy for my own sake but those pics have me holding up my shirt showing bare belly and I just didn't think that would be appropriate for my blog. So, I will have to take some with my shirt down so I can have a few to post along the way. My belly is starting to get out there and I think the kids are the only ones who are excited about me getting fatter! I'm having to break out some maternity jeans because I'm finding that the elastic through the belt loop isn't really working so great anymore. Besides the fact that my hips are starting to get wider...ALREADY!!!
It is starting to get really fun though, number one because I am feeling SO much better! But, also because for the last week or so I have started to feel it really "quivering" and moving. Some days/nights it's more than other's and sometimes I'm still not sure it isn't just gas bubbles, but when it really starts moving there's no mistaking it. I can't wait until Chet and the kids can start feeling it move from the outside! I was browsing some web sites on pregnancy and came across a link for the ancient Chinese method of finding out if you're having a boy or a girl which is supposed to be like 97% accurate. So I decided to see what it had to say. They take your age at the time of conception and the month of conception. According to that we are having a girl, and then below it it had another chart of what the percentage is that you're having "said boy/girl" for that age at the time of conception. It said, Girl 50% - boy 50%. Uh...DUH!!! I could've told somebody that without needing some 700 year old ancient Chinese chart!!! Well, it made for a good laugh anyway.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Baby Bump...
Posted by Kim and Chet at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Thanks for sharing your cute pregnant belly with me! It is so fun to read about the "quivering". I remember those feelings so vividly of wanting to share that excitement with my family.
You are so NOT FAT!!! Cute little baby bump, yes. I'm so excited for you and glad that everything is going well. I wish you would find out the sex, though. They have some darn cute clothes at Gymboree and I'm DYING to buy you (your baby) something! While I am SO GLAD to be done having kids, I so envy you feeling those first few movements. They are so priceless.
Why worry about some old chinese method when you have a
sister-in-law with a pencil. hahaha
Way cute prego belly photo!! I'm glad you are feeling better. I bet this pregnancy is fun having the kids (well, your girls anyway) old enough to be excited with you!! How fun. I never remember my mom pregnant and I always thought that would be fun.
How exciting..! Your so small and your baby bump is tiny! I'm so happy for you, and I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly. I'm guessing a girl!! Just because I really dont know anyone that isnt having a girl! :)
Post a Comment