To Shareen and Makayla! I told you I would update with new birthday pics of the birthday girls! Today was a really busy and fun day. Makayla got to pick her meals of the day so for breakfast she had eggs in a basket, for lunch we all took Makayla and Shareen to McGrath's, and for dinner it was Wendy's!
Cute little Makayla was so patient today. She was so excited to have her birthday on a Saturday so she wouldn't have to wait for dad to get home at 4:00 to open presents. Well, she pretty much did anyway. It was a busy day and after breakfast we went to Brock's football game at 9:00 in the morning, then ran everywhere for things that I needed for her bday party that night and for my combined YW lesson tomorrow that I have to teach. We came home for about 15 minutes and ran to lunch. Then it was to the mall and another stop on the way home. So it was about 3:00 before she got to open her presents. She is into "The Littlest Petshops" so that's what she pretty much got this year.
Later tonight Aunt Shareen and everybody came over and we celebrated their birthdays with presents, cake and ice cream! Happy Birthday to both of you...we love you!
I had to include this pic of Hunter b/c it was so funny! He got these glasses at Chucky's last night and loves them. He wouldn't take them off all day!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Happy Birthday...
Posted by Kim and Chet at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hunter is hilarious! He always makes me laugh. Happy Birthday, Makayla!
Happy Birthday Makayla! Sorry we missed your party! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment