I am officially OUT of my first trimester and beginning the second. I am 15 weeks and 3 days along and starting to feel better. I still have my sick moments but overall I think it has been better. I had a Dr. appointment this morning and all is going well. I've only gained 1 lb., which I'm not complaining about and can probably thank all that sickness for :)
I got to hear the heartbeat which was nice and strong. It's always a relief to hear that little washing machine going on inside. According to the heartbeat we are having a boy! If that were really an accurate way of telling then Makayla would've been a boy and one of my boys would've been a girl! I am scheduled for my ultrasound next month on Oct. 10th. That's always a fun visit...even though we aren't finding out what it is it's still fun to see the baby and how it's growing.
Here is what's going on with our baby right now...

My Baby
Your baby is growing at an amazing rate and looking more like a human every day. Because your baby's skin is so thin, you are able to see blood vessels through the skin. Lanugo hair covers your baby's body, but it will be gone when your baby is born. The hair on the eyebrows and head continues to grow. Some babies are born with little or no hair and others have a head full of hair! If you have an ultrasound at this point, you might be able to see your baby sucking its thumb. Even though the eyes continue to move to the front of the face, they are still widely separated. Your baby's ears look like normal ears and continue to develop externally. The bones that have already formed continue to get harder and retain calcium. The baby is very mobile and flexible at this point. She can bend her arms at the elbows and wrists and she can also make a fist with her hands. Your little one is now about 4 inches long and weighs just under 2 ounces.
3 comments:
I love how you are putting the baby stages on your blog! Great idea and fun to read! I think babies growing in the womb are miraculous!
Yippee!! You never realize what a huge milestone that is unless you haven't made it there. I'm so excited for you and glad you're feeling better. Maybe now you'll feel better about taking the boys to lunch. Let's go soon.
congrats on the milestone! I hope you start feeling better and that little one will continue to grow inside.:)
Post a Comment