Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gimme a BOO, Gimme a SCREACH...

Okay, so I may have gotten a bit carried away while putting up Halloween decorations today. I bought these cute poseable Halloween people at the dollar store the other day with the perfect wall in mind. As I started posing them an idea came to mind and I just couldn't help myself. I laughed myself silly the whole time I did it!


Give us a cheer for Halloween!

"GOOOO HALLOWEEEEN!" YAY!!!


The kids thought it was hilarious and Hunter keeps laughing everytime he sees it saying "They're being wike cheerweaders, mom!". My witch needs to work on her angles a little bit but her big puff sleeves kept her from moving her arms any higher. Oh well...

I just LOVE Halloween! It's one of my favorite holidays of the year...Hooray for Halloween!!!

10 comments:

Sonda said...

That is the funniest!

Cami Jo said...

That is Hillarious! What dollar store was it? I think I need some! They are adorable, and I am in need of some major decorations. I really have nothing, except for Christmas. If you ever hear of anyone getting rid of old stuff, just let me know!

By the way- cute little belly you've got there! I think you should post pictures often too. We Idaho girls need to see the progress too, once in awhile!

Alisa said...

Kim Hi! I am so glad I found you I didnt know that you had a blog...or that you were pregnant. CONGRATS! I love the halloween decor! AWESOME I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!

Jeanne said...

What a laugh! I love it Kim! By the way way cute background!!!

Unknown said...

That is so funny!! Where did you get your background?

Cami Jo said...

Okay, I may take you up on your offer. If you get around to it, you could pick me up a couple. (5 at the most). If they are gone, or you are busy, don't worry about it. I'll be there October 9th, for Amy's wedding, and could probably stop by sometime and get them myself, unless they are gone. Just let me know!

Anonymous said...

LOL you are funny! I love it to It is so much fun you make me wana post all my new things i made up I probally will!
THX for the idea!

Audrey said...

haha. What a great laugh! Your such a fun mom.. and I love the halloween decorations.. I always go overboard and I think its the perfect holiday for it! :)

Emily Walker said...

That's adorable. I love Halloween for the decorations too! In fact, just tonight I asked my mom if I could rummage through her decorations because mine are all in storage... so, I got everything out, and put it all up! I also had to buy some things are target cause they are just so fun! Brooklynn loves them too. How fun.

THE HANSEN'S said...

Love the pyramid!!!